Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Cake Boxes

Wedding Cake Boxes

So I asked a friend if he had any ideas for a safe way to deliver a wedding cake. The only criteria I gave him was that it had to have a place for putting dry ice. Here is his design. WOW! I think my cake will make it!

How many of you are tired of stressing about the delivery process of your precious weddig cakes? I know I was. One thing that I realized after years of delivering in a risky manner is that one of these days it will happen. Cake disaster!!!! I would not take that chance on this weekends cake which the bride is paying a LOT of money for.

Ironically the cake is not huge nor is it fancy. Its just that the bakery that placed the order with me is in a very expensive part of town. Frankly the bride would be horrified to pay the amount I used to charge.

Follow me as I deliver this pretty plain but expensive three tiered wedding cake and 200 tiny cupcakes and brownies to a mansion in Salisbury CT. I am very excited to try my prototype out and see if it needs tweaking or not.

Happy Baking, Decorating and now Delivering to everyone!!!!!

You can follow on Facebook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment