Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cupcake Wedding Cake On The Beach

Cupcake Wedding Cake

 Sarah and Mike's cupcake wedding cake was gorgeous. Better pics are coming. I took this one but the lighting wasn't so good. Well I may be less than happy with the photo but the cake was a huge success. I love the blackboard idea.

The cupcakes needed to be delivered undecorated. Luckily there was a perfect workstation right there by the cake table. The caterers Szabos Seafood were so nice and let me use one of their table linens to do my work on, loaned me a silver platter for the extra cupcakes and helped me carry my stuff to the car afterwards. THANK you Cathy, Dan and staff :-)
 The wedding cupcake tower is made of heavy cardboard. I was a little concerned because it did droop a little bit from the weight of the cupcakes and the humidity in the air did not help. But all in all it looked beautiful.


 A close up of the elegant chocolate cupcakes with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate icing.Wilton Sprinkles were used to add some sparkle.


 The extras on a silver plate decorated with fresh flowers.


Afterwards I took a nice relaxing walk on the beach and caught this photo of the wedding tent on the beach front.My favorite thing about delivering cakes is exploring the area around the venue. This was especially enjoyable. Russian Beach in Stratford CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment