Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Bride Wants Miniature Brownies

The Bride Wants Miniature Brownies Too


Is it a new trend now? I have three wedding cake orders coming up and all of the brides want a small wedding cake for cutting and a photo op. Tiny desserts in the center of each table will be the focus. Brownies are not something that I do a lot so I have to say I was nervous about how these would turn out. 

They are wonderful! I'm so relieved. was afraid of under baking them, but they came out perfect!
I would give out the recipe for these but it is not mine to share. Bruce from the Salisbury Breads asked me to use his special recipe. Now I know why. These are melt in your mouth wonderful, especially with the addition of chocolate ganache and a little chocolate drizzle that I did on waxed paper, then sprinkled with sugar crystals for added glitter and glitz.

I experimented with two sizes. I like the rectangular, two bite mock up. They will be on a platter with the little cupcakes from the previous posting and they need to be similar in size. If you would like the ganache recipe you can see it at the website. And a video on how to make the decoration is on my wedding-cakes-for-youYoutube channel - link to easy chocolate decoration

Enjoy!!!!
Happy Cake Decorating and Baking :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment